If there is any discrepancy between this synopsis and the contract, the contract will prevail.
- The member must sign a contract to participate in NSYWE activities; their parent/guardian must also sign if the member under the age of 19. The member will keep a copy of the completed contract and give the original to NSYWE management on Sept. 15, 2019.
- The member agrees to attend all rehearsals, sectionals and concert performances, and to advise NSYWE management as soon as a conflict is identified.
- The member agrees to be ready to play at least 15 minutes before the rehearsal starts, and to advise NSYWE management if they believe they will not be on time. Being late, without permission, on two occasions could result in dismissal from NSYWE with no registration fee refunds.
- The member agrees to advise NSYWE management of any changes to their contact information, and to monitor the NSYWE website. The member will download their music from the NSYWE website and print it before their first rehearsal.
Be Prepared for Rehearsals and Concerts
- The musician agrees to practice their parts before rehearsals and concerts, and to have their music and instrument with them for rehearsals and concerts. Failure to do so could result in being removed from the ensemble without any refund of my registration fees.
- The member agrees to wear appropriate concert dress, as specified in the contract.
- The member agrees to be respectful of their fellow musicians and the NSYWE committee members, to maintain a high standard of rehearsal etiquette, and to keep their musical instrument in the best possible shape.
Transportation and Accommodation
- The member and their family are responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangements; unless otherwise advised.
- The member agrees to keep their cell phone off of the rehearsal or concert stages.
- The annual registration fee is due, in full, during the first rehearsal weekend. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, e-mail transfer or credit card. Members and/or their parent(s)/guardian(s) should discuss extended payments or bursaries with Hope Gendron.